Teddington Swimming Club lessons offer the starting point for children wanting to progress to club level swimming.
ASA qualified teachers provide:
- Lessons for water confident children from four years
- ASA influenced levels of lessons
- Multiple lesson times at Teddington Swimming Pool
- Competitive pricing at £7.70 per half hour paid by the term
- Optional Certificates and badges
We have a waiting list due to demand for places. Applications placed to end of December are usually offered places after Easter, to end of April after the summer break, to end of August in January the following year.
Classes are on:
- Saturday and Sunday evenings from 4.00pm from beginners to pre club swimmers
- Tuesday evening @ 6:45pm pre club swimmers
- Thursday evening @7pm pre club swimmers
Streamlining & correct stroke technique are the build blocks for a competitive swimming, Hence TSC Teaching Scheme focuses on skills. The majority of the classes take place in the Teaching Pool at Teddington where the Teachers/coaches can easily review and correct pupils.
We have a limited number of places in Main Pool Teaching Scheme Sessions for older beginners.
Assessment for Full Swimming Club Membership at regular intervals to coincide with Assessments to join.
Sometimes an assessment session will be required prior to joining.
To register for Teddington Swimming Club click on the link below and select "Swimming lessons" as the application type. You will need to provide your child's name, DOB, current water/ swimming ability and if he/she has achieved any swimming certificates / medals already & an email address. If we review your application and recommend an assessment for Development, we can change the application type, there is no need to submit a second application.
Once you complete the application you’ll receive a confirmation email, if you don’t receive this email or have a query please contact email@example.com